Frequently Asked Questions.

Advertising | Membership | Rewards | Privacy


Q. Can anyone advertise stolen or lost property?

A. You must be 18 years of age or over. 

Q. What information is required to list stolen or lost property?

A. All we need is a detailed description of the item, a photograph and payment details.

Q. What if I don’t have a photograph?

A. You can list your property without a photograph. However, a photograph will greatly increase the chances of recovering your stolen or lost property. A Photograph may be added at a later stage. 

Q. What Type of photographs are acceptable?

A. Your photograph must be under 500 kb and in GIF or JPG format.

Q. How much does it cost to advertise my stolen / lost property?

A. Listing an item only costs $4.00 (Inclusive of GST) payable by credit card.

NB. For additional pricing and payment structures regarding volume listings please contact

Q. How do I pay for my advertisement?

A. You can pay by:

• Credit Card (we use PayPro for secure credit card transactions).

or contact us at to arrange alternative payment options.

Q. How much does it cost to search information on STOLENZ web site?

A. All information is provided FREE of charge!

Q. How long will my stolen/lost property remain advertised on STOLENZ web site?

A. Your property will be advertised for twelve months. You will be notified via e-mail when your listing is due to expire, you can renew your listing on line for a further twelve months or ignore the e-mail and your listing will automatically expire.

Back to top


Q. How do you become a member?

A. Once you have registered and listed a stolen/lost item you automatically become a member. This will enable you to manage you stolen property listings online.

Q. How long will my membership last?

 A. You will remain a member indefinitly unless you request otherwise.

Back to top


Q. What contact details do I need to supply?

A.  A valid e-mail address is required. You must be contactable should someone locate or have information regarding your stolen property.

Q. Are my personal details advertised on the web site?

A. No.

Back to top